The backbone of any successful organization is it’s people –
and we know that.
We recognize the importance of training and retaing good people – and we strive to make The LCO Group a dynamic and rewarding place to work for all of our employees.
We have extraordinary consultant retention, which results in our clients getting stability of service – an often overlooked, but critical factor, in determining the success of any client/consultant engagement.
- Client focus: We know that our clients’ success is our success. Their pain is our pain. Through our consultative approach in advising clients, and our focus on customer intimacy, high level communication, and a true ‘get the job done right the first time’ approach, we understand our clients objectives, and we commit all of our resources to helping them meet their goals.
- Excellent Service: We are committed to provide the finest quality service and solutions at the best price.
- Partnership: Relationships, both among our staff members and with our clients, are driven by the power of partnership. True partnership engenders involvement, respect, contribution and mutual support. We encourage the free exchange of ideas, encourage contribution, and work hard on teamwork.
- Corporate Responsibility: We are a member of the global community and we behave as a responsible corporate citizen. We as a firm, and our employees individually, strive to contribute positively and actively to the communities within which we do business.
- Integrity: Our firm and its employees conduct themselves in a manner that is above reproach. Our integrity is the key to preserving our most valuable asset – our reputation.
- Diversity: Our strengths are leveraged by embracing a global diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences.
At The LCO Group, we seek out, recruit, hire, and retain some of the best and brightest network support consultants in the business. Above all other things, we seek to find consultants with strong communication skills. That is the cornerstone of our success – keeping the customer informed, involved, and aware of their options, their costs, their risks, and their end-goals. Our network consultants, desktop consultants, specialist and senior engineers, programmers, database architects, and system integrators understand this, and live it – every day.
Contact us today to set up a free consultation with one of our engineers.You will be glad you did.
Find out about our New York City network support consultants, New York City, NY computer consultants, computer consulting in Manhattan, NY, New York City IT outsourcing firms, IT Support services in NYC, New York City network computer consulting firms, and custom programming companies in Manhattan.